With the dangerous nature of the work that Ace Arboriculture undertakes, a rigorous Health & Safety Policy is of paramount importance to us. Our commitments to all aspects of Health & Safety are for public safety as well as the health and safety of our employees. As a commitment to the importance of Health & Safety, our performance is continually audited by our Health & Safety consultant.
• Site specific risk assessments a carried out prior to every task
• We provide comprehensive method statements when required.
• All members of staff are First Aid trained (EFAW+F)
• Our equipment complies with L.O.L.E.R (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998). Climbing, and rigging equipment is regularly checked to eliminate unnecessary accidents.
• All of our equipment is inspected regularly in line with P.U.W.E.R (Provision of Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998).
• All staff are trained to extremly high standards and hold the appropriate NPTC certification for the tasks undertaken.
• We are fully insured with Public Liability Insurance of £5,000,000 and Employers Liability cover of £10,000,000
A COPY OF OUR LIABILITY INSURANCE CAN BE FOUND HERE (CLICK )